Subliminal Messages in Movies, Films & Video

Subliminal Messages in Movies, Films & Video
Subliminal Messages in Movies, Films & Video

Friday, February 24, 2012

New Nelson Berry Hypnosis Track



One of my favorite techniques to advance myself
and others is hypnosis.

Yes, I am a certified hypnotherapist with a Master
Hypnotist Certification.

...and I have the smoothest induction around...

You will be "out cold" by the time the hypnotic
commands start.

What is unique about my voice is that it is a very
smooth with a gentle southern accent which is
perfect for hypnosis.

We have just released a hypnosis track which
includes all of the hypnotic commands on the
Financial Fortune. It's about 30 minutes.

You can download this track in 2 ways:

1- Get the Financial Fortune Package and you
will get it for free.

2- Download it separately by itself.

Many people have suggested this to me cause
they like to kick back in bed with headphones
and REALLY relax...

Here is the link to download the track separately:

http://www.subliminalvideodownloads.com/unleashes/induction1

To get it for free, email me your receipt from your
purchase of the Financial Fortune Package.

http://www.subliminalvideodownloads.com/unleashes/FF-Main

To Your Absolute Success!

Nelson


PS. We have listed the commands here:

- I Attract What I Want With Spiritual Power!
- I Attract Prosperity, Health & Happiness!
- I Am Guided By The Universal Mind!
- The Answers I Need Are There When I Need Them!
- I Am Confident, Secure and Fulfilled!
- Divine Intelligence is Within Me!
- Each Day Brings Constant Evidence of My Power!
- Divine Intelligence Serves Me When I Serve Others!
- I Create Anything I Believe and Accept!
- The Great Reality Is Here and Directs Me to Wealth!
- I Hold My Thoughts On All Things That Are Good!
- I Have Complete Faith In My Power!
- I Earn Whatever I Want and Desire!
- I Am A Millionaire and Financially Independent!
- I Take Immediate Action On My Divine Inspiration!

- I Sense A Fusion With The Great Spirit!
- The Power of The Universal Mind Lives Within Me!
- I Know That All Things Spring From The Universal Mind!
- I Am One With All Truth, Beauty, Love and Prosperity!
- I Remove All Barriers From My Thoughts and Align With Divine Purpose!
- I Am Open and Receptive To All Things That Are Good!
- My Life is Great and Good When I Perform Service With Love!
- The Right Ideas Are Delivered To Me!
- I Am Provided With The Means of Bringing Them Into My World!
- The Universal Mind is Infinitely Abundant!
- I Only Need To Let The Universal Mind Express Itself Through Me!
- My World Overflows With Creativity, Achievement and Prosperity!
- Whatever My Task, I Perform It With Love!
- I Am A Millionaire and Have Been Given This Gift In Love!
- I Take Action Immediately On My Divine Thoughts and Inspiration!

- I Am A Millionaire And Love It!
- I Am Very Grateful This Time of The Year!
- I Am Happy And Ecstatic This Time of The Year!
- I Am A Grateful And Humble Millionaire!
- My Manifestation System Brings My Desires To Me Effortlessly!
- I Love Helping As Many People As Possible!
- I Am Loving & Kind Towards All I Can!
- I Am Rich In Good & Healthy Relationships!
- I Get Whatever I Want Every Time I Apply My Manifestation System!
- I Am Fun To Be Around And Attract The Right People!
- My Happiness Grows Daily With Spiritual, Mental & Physical Nurturing!
- I Am Very Comfortable With My Millionaire Status!
- I Am Enjoying My Abundant Lifestyle!
- I Help Those Less Fortunate When I Can!
- I Have A Wonderful Spirit and Love Myself!
- I Feel Lucky and Grateful To Have Access To My Manifestation System!
- I Make Millions Now!
- I Always Take Immediate Action On My Spiritual Impulses Now!

- I Am A Millionaire and VERY HAPPY!
- I Am Wealthy In All Areas of My Life!
- I Am So Happy I Broke Through!
- My Love For Others Reflects Back 10 Fold!
- I Am Financially Blessed, Gifted & Happy!
- I Love My Life And Love Myself Wholeheartedly!
- My Smile Reflects Around The World & Back To Me!
- The Sheer Amount Of Money I Make Is Exhilarating!
- My Dreams Have Come True AND I'm Still Excited!
- I Have SO Much Fun In My Life And Enjoy Love Daily!
- I Am A Success & SO Proud of the Results I've Attracted!
- I Embrace and Enjoy Each Day with Love & Enthusiasm!
- I FEEL GOOD And Enjoy Every Aspect Of My Life Being Me!
- I Am So Grateful To Have Realized How VERY Strong I Am!
- The Universal Power Has Brought Me Love, Happiness & Money!
- In Essence, I Get Paid To Give Others Love & Happiness!
- My Karma Is Positive & Phenomenally Attractive To Others!
- I Love My Life And Am So Grateful For This Opportunity!
- My Life Has Come Together With Joy, Happiness and LOTS OF MONEY!
- I Live My Dream Every Day And Am In Love With It... Every Day!
- I Take Immediate Action On All Positive Intuitive Influences!

- I Am A Millionaire And Enjoy The Power I Have To Help Others Prosper Too!
- I Think In Terms of Harmony And Abundance Which Continues To Draw It To Me!
- Great And Powerful Abundance Is Mine And I Use It To Help Others Grow!
- I Allow Prosperous Thoughts And Feelings To Permeate My Consciousness!
- Each Day I Take Time To Dwell Upon Thoughts And Images That Create Joyful Feelings!
- The Beauty And Abundance That Surrounds Me Grows More And More Each Day!
- Each Day Brings A Demonstration Of The Power Of The Universe And Myself!
- I Am Gifted And Have My Own Special Path And Purpose Which Includes Millions!
- I Give Generously Of Myself And Am Richly Rewarded With Prosperity, Power & Joy!
- Any Love I Give, In Any Way I Choose, Comes Back To Me One Thousand Fold!
- I Am Deeply Connected To The One Source That Supplies All The Prosperity!
- My Contribution To This World Is Vitally Important And I Know This Is True!
- I Respect My Value As A Human Being and Honor, Respect And Appreciate Myself!
- Each Day I Take Time To Listen To My Heart For Direction And Follow It!
- I Take Immediate Action On All Positive Direction That My Heart Gives Me!

- I Am A Millionaire and My Life Is Great!
- I Feel Secure About My Future and Invest My Money!
- I Save Time And Spend Time Enjoying Life's Pleasures!
- Now I Can Be More Relaxed Whenever I Want To Be!
- I Continue To Look Better And Feel Awesome!
- I Continue To Lose Weight And Love It!
- I Continue To Improve My Facial Features!
- I Continue To Become More Attractive And Pleasant!
- I Find Myself More Comfortable in All Social Situations!
- I Always Learn New Things That Make My Life Better!
- I Feel Smarter and Smarter Because I Did It All On My Own!
- I Am In Shape, Eat Well, Have High Energy And Feel Healthy!
- I Sleep Well, Am Comfortable And Feel Great!
- I Am Free Of Common Aches & Pains!
- I Am Loved!
- I Have Started Dating Again!
- I Feel Wanted!
- People Easily Get To Know Me Well Enough To Love Me!
- My Love Life Has Drastically Improved!
- I Make Easy Contact With New People!
- My Social Life Continues To Improve Quickly!
- I Am Popular, Feel Praised And Admired!
- I Enjoy More Pleasure Every Day!
- I Feel Happy And Fulfilled Every Day!
- I Feel More Pleasure, More Satisfied And More Fulfilled!
- I Take Immediate Action To Get What I Want!

- My Life IS Wonderfully Filled With Amazing Feelings of FUN!
- I Keep Being Blessed With More Money Than I Can Spend Daily!
- I Am At Peace With Myself And Love Being Rich Every Day!
- I Buy New Toys And Enjoy My Money As My Dreams Come True!
- I Love Helping People And They Are Truly Being Helped!
- I Love The Finer Things In Life And Enjoy Them Daily!
- I Experience Blissful Pleasure On A Daily Basis!
- I Have An Ever-Growing Team Of Loyal Friends To Have Fun With!
- My Body Continues To Become Sexier And More Powerful!
- My Health Improves And My Heart Gets Stronger Daily!
- I Love To Experience Abundance Every Day And Share It!
- I Am Surrounded By Love And A Powerful Stream Of Cash!
- I Get What I Want And Can Have Whatever I Want Quickly!
- I Forgive Myself, Others And Focus On Present Value!
- I Am Blessed With A Gift That I Show Others How To Use!
- Life Loves Me And My Love For Life Gets Stronger Each Day!
- I Take Immediate Action On My Spiritually Guided Intuition!


- The Financial Life I Live Is The Manifestation Of Millions!
- I Am A Multi-Millionaire And My Income Grows Daily!
- My Life Is Great For Me And Great For Everyone Else!
- The World Is A Better Place Because I Am In It!
- I Am Living My True Dream Every Day In Gratitude!
- I Am In Constant State Of Humility, Love and Bliss!
- I Am Experiencing The Best Life I've Ever Imagined!
- I Always Experience The Best Life I Ever Imagined!
- What I Focus On, I Attract!
- What I Focus On Is Drawn To Me Automatically!
- What I Focus On Is Immediately Connected To Me!
- What I Focus On Always Materializes Into Reality!
- What I Attract Always Exceeds My Expectations!
- I Am So Happy To Have This Chance!
- The Results I Experience Are Absolutely Beautiful!
- The Amount Of Money I Make Increases Every Day!
- I Continue To Receive Larger Amounts Of Money Daily!
- The Money I Make Helps Lots Of People Experience Love!
- The Money I Make Is Good For Me And Every One Else!
- The Money I Make Is A Spiritual Sign Of Approval!
- The Life I Live Is The Life I Want To Live!
- The Life I Live Is The Life I Love!
- The Life I Live Is The Manifestation Of My Dreams!
- The Life I Live Constantly Improves Every Day!
- The Life I Live Helps More And More People Every Day!
- The Life I Live Is The Embodiment Of True Love!
- I Take Immediate Action On Manifesting My Dreams!

- I Am Excited!
- I AM HAVING FUN NOW!
- Life is Awesome & Keeps Giving Me What I Want!
- The Money I Am Making Is Awesome!
- I Made $100,000 Last Week & Love It!
- I Have Anything I Want & It Keeps Getting Better!
- This is Truly Amazing!
- I Love How My Life Is Going & Cherish Every Moment!
- I Almost Made $500,000 Last Month!
- The Richness Of My Life Is Wonderful!
- I Am Excited, Grateful & Humble About The Money I Am Making!
- I Can Have Anything I Want ANYTIME I WANT!
- I Love The Feeling Of Making $500,000 Per Month!
- I Am So Grateful To Have This Opportunity!
- I Take Immediate Action On ALL Chances To Make More Money!
- I Make Correct Decisions That Keep Making Me More Money!
- Life Chose Me To Be A Multi-Millionaire Today!
- I Am Set For Life & Love The Way It Feels!
- I Take Action Today!

- I Make Over $1,000,000 Per Month!
- I Have Over $1,000,000 In Cash!
- I Am Now Richer Than Ever!
- I Am The Best I Have Ever Been!
- I Am More Powerful Than Ever!
- I Am Now Smoother In Technique!
- I Am Experiencing The Best Luck Ever!
- My Life Is Fun Transforming Into Power!
- I Love My Life!
- I Love My Power!
- I Love My Self!
- I Love My Health!
- I Love My Growth!
- I Love My Wealth!




















No comments:

Post a Comment